Thursday 5 November 2009

a soonfull of sugar



Evening all,
This week over at a spoonfull of sugar its a fabulous sketch,and i just had to use one of my winter woj stamp club stamps think this one is my favourite,ive coloured her with my usual distress inks,papers are a mix of k&co and mme (i think) lol, tulle and white fabric snowflake are from tabbycrafts and the acetate snowflake i found hidden away, in amongest my stash and covered it with twinklets,sentiment stamp is from my stash also,hope you like it and thanks again for looking and leaving such lovely comments

love n hugs
liza
xox

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Liza this is stunning looks like some lovely stamps in the new set???didnt order them myself...so many not even inked up..sorry Iv'e missed some of your amazing crimbo cards..nice to see youe back in blogland..thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Christine xx

gina g said...

Hi Liza Gorgeous card love the image and you've coloured her beautifully, i didn't order them this time as i'm trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done as Dr thinks i could be in before Christmas to have my Gall bladder out lol. luv gina xx

Mina said...

fab card Kiza, I love this little cutie shes gorgeous...have a fab weekend
Mina xxx