Tuesday 24 November 2009

Friday Sketchers and Just Magnolia



morning everyone,
today my card is for two challenges Friday Sketchers (sketch) and Just Magnolia (masking),ive used one of my new xmas tildas and masked her onto a bench which is from cc designs(coloured with distress inks),the background text is using a papermania stamp which i then covered with twinklets.papers are co-ordinations,xmas tree paper is MME and the blue glittery one is K&Co,tulle is from tabbycrafts,charm bunny zoes,snowflake is MS punch and then covered with twinklets and a card candy thingy in the centre lol,thankyou so much for looking and please leave me a comment to let me know you have been,hope you like my card today.

love n hugs
liza
xox

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, love the bling

Donna said...

Oh Liza this is just beautiful! So sparkly, is that the twinklets? Never heard of them before. Glad you had fun at the craft show, so disapointed I missed it, I've been hearing from everyone how good it was and what they bought, oh well next time lol. I have no workshops coming up this year, hoping to start them in January at the grove so I'll keep you updated. You could always hold your own if you like, then you would get all the benefits, you can let me know if your interested. I'm doing a little craft fair at moira craft shop on the 5th Dec, really just to promote Stampin'Up, think its a small one, 7 tables but if your about make sure to say hi. Hugs Donna x

Mina said...

wow girl in plenty of time too lol..stunning cards, Im loving these twinklets must buy some...stunning card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorjuss card love the colours and the sparckle
fabulous
hugs Dawnxxx

gina g said...

Hi Liza This is beautiful hun love the twinklets will have to look out for those. luv gina xx

June Nelson said...

This is just fabulous, I love twinlkets too but have never put them on a background, thanks for the inspiration gorgeous card huggies June x

Riet said...

Beautiful card Liza,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers .

Hugs Riet.x