Monday 16 November 2009

Sketch Saturday




Morning Everyone,

Hope you have all had a fab weekend,well mine was fantastic as my best friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on saturday morning at 6.45am and i was her birthing partner and it was amazing seeing her come into the world her name is Anya Emily and she weighed in at 8lb6ozs,so well done Denise and congratulations (will add photos later)...i also went to the craft show at the kings hall which was fab but i was very tired from being up all night at the hospital with denise,while at the craft show i was able to meet up with my good friend Mina which was brill.....


Anyway here is my card i have made for sketch saturday and of course i had to use one of my new tildas coloured her with distress inks and then spritzed her with peal tattered angels sprayflowers are punched using retro punches(also spritzed),papers are MME,frond branch and doil lace punch MS,roses,ribbon and brad are from my stash and nestie dietcuts were sent to me ,hope you like what i have done and thankyou all for visiting and please leave me a comment to let me know youve been here

love n hugs
liza
xox

3 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Liza, love your flowers. Congratulations on being your friends birthing partner, don't think I would make a good one lol. Hope mum and baby are doing well. I didn't get to the kings hall in the end, car packed in and was sent to the garage so I just give it a miss, was it good? Donna x

Christine said...

Hi Liza congrats to you friend well done you..gorgeous card lovely image & DP's all beautiful.


Hugs Christine xx

Mina said...

fabulous card Liza...is it just me or has your colouring changed a little bit lol...its beautiful and one of my favourite Tildas too isnt she so pretty...yummy papers
Mina xxx