Tuesday 28 December 2010

New Challenge over at Oldie But AGoodie - Sketch by Francesca

Evening Everyone,
Well that's it all over for another year,thank goodness as i think I'm only getting the chance to relax now,it was very hard this being the 1st year without my younger brother Wayne,who passed away suddenly in June,i miss him so much but know he would want me to be happy and not sad all the time so i do try but its not easy....
Anyway....Theres a new challenge over at Oldie But A Goodie this week which is a fabulous sketch by Francesca we are sponsored this week by Wilfreda designs and they are offering one of these fab stamps...

Unfortunately i wasn't able to make my project for the |DT this week but please make sure and go to the main challenge blog and check out the fabulous projects from the rest of the DT members
love n hugs
Liza
xox

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Liza, So glad to hear Chloe was home for Christmas. Sorry to hear you found it hard because of missing your brother but he would want you to be happy (I know that's easier said than done).

I truly wish you my very best wishes for 2011.

Lisa x