Monday 6 December 2010

Cats in the Christmas Tree - Christmas thankyou

Evening All,
Soz for being AWOL,ive not had alot on my blog this past week,my youngest who is 2 and a half is being a monster at bedtime and will not go to sleep unless you lay in bed with him (our bed at that),so this has been taking up my nights instead of crafting so im so very badly behind on everything grrrrrrrr,heres a card i made for a challenge a few weeks ago,i cant even remember which one...''Christmas Birthday'' i have used this fabulous image by mo manning called ''Cat in the Christmas tree'' and you can find it here,ive coloured it with distress inks and have added kars glitter glue on the star and baubles,papers are basic grey and flowers are from my stash which ive also glitzed,ribbon and sentiment rub-on are also from my stash...Thankyou for taking the time to pop by and my apoligizes for not commenting,i will try to catch-up..
Keep warm..
love n hugs
liza
xox

4 comments:

Alizabethy said...

Just love your colouring and such a fab image!

Mina said...

kids eh, gotta love em lol...I love this fabulous card, brilliant use of the fab Mo's image
Mina xxx

Lisa Jane said...

h lol.. looks just like my cat .. she has had the tree over several times.
I love the DP's too
Lisa ;)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Liza.

Hugs Riet.x