Thursday 22 October 2009

a spoonfull of sugar

Hi Everyone,hope you have all had a fab day,and are getting loads of crafting done....here my entry for a spoonfull of sugar which this week is a fab sketch by Debbie,ive used my new kraftin' Kimmie stamp which i got from Quixotic Paperie,the image is coloured with distress inks and papers,flowers,ribbon and sentiment stamp are all from my stash and cant rembember what they are are were they from SOZ! ive used nesties ribbon tag and nestie labels die

Hope you like it!!!

love n hugs
liza xox

3 comments:

katy said...

Oh i LOVE this stamp, what a gorgeous card Liza x

Diamond Doll said...

What a gorgeous card Liza, and that image is just adorable i have to get my mitts on one of those LOl
Brill colouring too.
Trish (-:

Mina said...

fabulous card Liza I love the colours and those pretty Daisies
Mina xxx