Monday 5 January 2009

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!


Finally!!!!
My blog looks like a blog,i'm new to all this so havnt really told any one i even have a blog as you can see i aint got any followers or comments on my cards,hopefully that will change and i will got lots of blogging friends........Here's a card i made last night with a new stamp i bought on ebay by happy hoppers i think they are just adorable and cant wait to get my hands on some more,ive told my o/h that i neeeeeeeed them as im really only starting to get into stamping as before i felt that i couldnt do,but i love it now,dont think he too happy as he thinks im gonna bankrupt us lol.The papers and brads are from a Hot of the Press tsv i got on qvc a long time ago (could be a year ago)

Hope you like it and look forward to hearing your comments and meeting new people.....so please leave some comments

love n hugs
liza
xox

1 comment:

gina g said...

Hi Liza Welcome to blog land now you will never get anything done lol.I saw your link on docraft forum. Love the cards you have put on your blog so far, and well done on setting up your blog. Feel free to pop along to my blog any time. Take care. luv gina xx