Tuesday 18 January 2011

Soz another Christmas card

Morning Everyone,
Here's another Christmas card i made before christmas but with chloe beingin hospital i didnt get round to sharing it with you's,papers are last are a mix of MMe and K&Co and think the journling tag is MME also,image is a digi lil lad from tickled pink stamps coloured with distress inks and ive added loads of kars glitter glue,gems are from wild orchid crafts and buttons are from my stash,love these images they are so cut and fun to colour,im going to enter this card into the challenge over at Pear tree Designs which is free for all so think it qualifies,enjoy the rest of your day...
love n hugs
liza
xox

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Its fab .. i love that little image and the journaling square
Lisa ;)

Annie said...

a fabulous fun festive card!
hugs, annie x

Fleur said...

It's great Liza, I love the elf, Your colouring is perect
Hugz fleur xXx

Flutterby Trina said...

beautiful, love it!. Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good luck

Hugs

Katrina

xx

Susie said...

Great card, love the cute elf and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Heather said...

Hi Liza, gorgeous card, love that elf, such gorgeous colours andscrummy papers. Don't mind seeing Christmas cards now although I have to admit I was sick of the sight of them just before Christmas LOL!!
hugs Heather xx

Lou Mac said...

This is stunning - I love the little journaling tag. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting a head start on Christmas cards!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!!

Lou Mac. xo

P.S - why not head on over to my blog, I have candy available until the 31st.