Friday 1 October 2010

Sketch Saturday

Evening All, Heres my entry into this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge i loved working with this sketch,ive used a whipper snapper stamp and coloured it with distress inks,papers are MME from last year,snowflake is MS punch with brad added to it,border punch is timholtz,sentiment is catslife press and sticky back gems are from my stash,just a fly by to add my card as need to go and get caught up on my craftung as im soooo behind and need to get challenge cards made as ive been sooo bad and lazy past few weeks and hant crafted much which ment nothing to show on my blog,got loads of new crafty goodies to see if i can get my mojo going,hope to see you soon
love n hugs
liza
xox

1 comment:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Liza,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x