Thursday 12 August 2010

Just Magnolia,Sketch Saturday and Cupcake Craft Challenges

Morning Everyone,
What a terrible day i had yesterday,firstly my daughter zara took a bad reaction to her pre-school injections and ended up on antibiotics then busby our 7week old kitten took a siezure and had to go to vets (he is ok now tho thank goodness) then i ended up at the out of hours doctor with my son kealan who is only 2 as he went all lifeless and could hardly lift his head so he is now on another course of steriods as the say it is to do with his asthma and to top that all off im walking about like an old woman as ive done something to my back and can hardly move it so sore,so heres hoping today will be better lol
Enough of all our ailments lol heres my entry into this weeks challenge over at just magnolia (acetate) im also entering it into sketch saturday and cupcake craft challenge.....ive used this fab tilda and stamped the wings onto acetate and covered the back of it with stardust stickles and coloured the rest of her with distress inks and used wire for the antennas,papers are k&co and ive used a doily and roses which are from my stash,hope you like what ive done and hopefully i will be back with another card tomorrow which i have made using one of mo,s digital images

Just Magnolia - acetate
Sketch Saturday
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Lace

thankyou all for taking the time to stop by and please leave me a message to let me know youve been
love n hugs
liza
xox

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love this image and it looks so cool with the acetate wings!! That was a fabulous idea!!
Thanks so much for playing along at Just Magnolia with us!
:)Kathy

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Liza, I love how you have done the acetate wings and your paper doily. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Stampin Mindy said...

Love this Butterfly Tilda. Gorgeous card and details!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!

Hugs, Mindy

PS. I have some blog candy over on my blog, feel free to hop on over and enter!

Poppet said...

Great card Liza, love the image and I think the doily is great for the round mat on the sketch. :-) xx

Irena said...

Awesome card.