Sunday 2 May 2010

no challenge card but at least a card x





Happy Sunday everyone,

Hope you are all having a lovely sunday heres a card i made a few weeks ago but hadnt got round to uploading it onto my blog as my computer was playn up,ive coloured the greeting card image with the usual distress inks and the papers are basic grey,flowers are from wild orchird crafts,pearls from bunnyzoes and lace,ribbon and diecut sentiment are from my stash,hope you like and enjoy the rest of your day....

love n hugs

liza

xox

5 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous colours on this card Liza, wonderful job.xx

Irena said...

Lovely card, I love the papers that you used.

Mina said...

gorgeous Liza...stunning and your colouring is beautiful
Mina xxx

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Liza,what a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marie Richardson said...

How pretty is this card? I love the papers you've used, really beautiful xx