Thursday 2 July 2009

just magnolia


Think im gonna make it by the skin of my teeth YET AGAIN lol
Heres my entry for this weeks just magnolia which is a fab sketch by bev and i loved making my entry this week

well ive coloured tilda with distress inks and used downloaded papers from summertime designs,nesties,flowers,ribbon and sentiment from my stash,also used my new martha stewart boder punch and my new frond branch ms punch also,im sooo in love with punches at the mo and he butterfly was sent in with my order from ''dies to die for'' such a nice gesture

hope you like what ive done

thnkyou for looking
liza
xox

4 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers and fabulous colouring. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Liza,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Christine said...

Like this Liza great colours.

Christine xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful - love those papers..