Tuesday 23 June 2009

Just Magnolia and Sketch Saturday


hi Everyone,
Still cant get myself motivated to get cards done at the moment but did mange to make 1 last night as im really missing doing my challenge cards,this one ive made is for Just Magnolia and sketch saturday,ive used tilda butterfly stamp which i think is my fav at the moment and im really pleased with my colouring in theis one,ive also used sentiment stamp from the greeting farm,papers i found lying at the bottom of my paper drawer and just loved the colours on them don know were they from tho,flowers,ladybirds and flowers are all from my stash and i added green sead beads at the end of tildas antennas

hope you like what ive done and hopefully i will get myself in gear and get some more challenge cards made this week

thanks for looking

love n hugs
liza
xox

6 comments:

Mina said...

gorgeous card Liza and great minds eh just put mine on too xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Liza,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Liza brill colouring just love it all...I know what you mean about mojo going walkabouts must be the weather.....LOL

Hugs Christine xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Jo said...

Such a beautiful card, fabulous colouring!
Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday!
Jo xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Another beautiful card Liza - love the layout and the colours.
Sylvia xxx